The prerequisite for the study program is a sufficient number of qualified applicants. The standard period of study is 4 semesters and comprises 120 credits.
1. Qualification Requirements
1. successfully completed university studies comprising at least six theoretical semesters of study in a degree program in architecture or an equivalent domestic or foreign degree, the scope of which comprises at least 180 ECTS credits. The examination board decides on the relevance and/or equivalence of the degree as well as the equivalence of degrees obtained at foreign universities in compliance with Art. 63 BayHSchG.
2. proof of special aptitude, demonstrated by passing the aptitude procedure
according to § 4 SPO.
3. proof of sufficient German language skills (DSH 1 or equivalent).
Please also refer to the Study and Examination Regulations (SPO).
2. Admission Procedure
Applications must be submitted in electronic form only. The documents must be submitted in due time and form in the application portal of the OTH Regensburg.
For a winter semester May 1st - June 15th
For a summer semester November 15th - January 15th
Further information at: www.oth-regensburg.de/studienbewerbung
These are cut-off deadlines. Late applications cannot be considered.
2.2 Suitability procedure
All information can be found under §3 of the statutes on the eligibility procedure.
3. The following documents must be uploaded
- Certificate of graduation *
- transcript of records with the average grade of at least 150 ECTS credits already completed, if the degree certificate is not yet available
- University entrance qualification (University entrance qualification acquired abroad
z. e.g. school-leaving certificates must be translated at least into English)
- Exmatriculation certificate *
- curriculum vitae
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of German (DSH 1 or equivalent) **
- Digital portfolio as required under §3 of the statutes on the aptitude procedure
* If these documents are not yet available at the time of application, they can be submitted at enrollment or, if received later, by the end of the first semester.
** Required by start of program of study.
If you do not have a final grade report at the time of enrollment, you must resubmit a current grade report with a posted, preliminary average grade online for enrollment. This must show that you still have a maximum of 15 ECTS points outstanding.