Organisation is the key to studying successfully. As a student, you are expected to keep track of deadlines, exam dates and registration periods, internship placements, and make sure that everything is always up to date with your enrolment or re-registration status.
The following online services will help you during your everyday student life. The main tool you will use to organise your studies is the Student Service Portal (SSP). With the SSP, you can:
- Download enrolment certificates
- Check your re-registration status
- Download transcripts of records
- Register for and sign off from exams
- Find a placement for your internship semester
- Check your grades
- Change your current residential address
Further online services you will need to organise your studies are ELO (moodle), WebUntis, Webmail and OPAC.
Here you will find information on your first semester and guidance on internships/work experience.